Photos : www.flightofthegibbon.com
The Closest Zipline Canopy Tour to Bangkok or Pattaya
Experience the thrill and adventure of the zipline canopy tours!
The Flight of the Gibbon is located inside the Khao Kheow Open Zoo, which in turn is inside the Chompoo Wildlife sanctuary. Only one hours drive from Pattaya and 90 minutes from Bangkok.
Immerse yourself in the real Thai rainforest only about one hour from Bangkok or Pattaya. Asia’s #1 Zipline Eco-Adventure Canopy Tour gets you soaring in no time. See the jungle from above and feel the rush of adrenaline as you fly from tree to tree through 3 kilometres of ziplines. You can’t afford to miss the real Thai rainforest.
Features of the course :
- 3 km of ziplines woven in the Thai jungle eco-system
- The highest zipline in Thailand
- One zipline over 300 meters (984 feet) long!
- 24 platform stations
- 2 hanging sky bridges and 2 rappel descents
- Education about wildlife, flowers and fauna along the course
- Two sky ranger guides for every group of up to 9
- Detailed safety briefing & personal equipment fitting
Open : Daily 09.30 – 17.30 hrs.
For taxi : ไฟลท์ออฟเดอะกิบบอน เขาเขียว