Saturday, 18 May 2024

Wat Thepthidaram

Thai name วัดเทพธิดาราม

Wat Thepthidaram was built between 1836 and 1839 by command of King Rama III. The exquisite designs in this temple constitute the four directional Stupas created by court artisans and the mural paintings on the walls of the main temple. The style of buildings, the decorative patterns with glazed tiles and the Chinese stone dolls all reflect the influence of Chinese architecture.

Open : Daytime

Location : Mahachai Road, Next to Wat Ratchanatda

For taxi : วัดเทพธิดาราม ถนนมหาชัย ข้างวัดราชนัดดา

Related articles