Thai name วัดราชบพิธ
Photo : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wat_Ratchabophit
Located to the southwest of Wat Suthat, this temple was built in the reign of King Rama V (1868-1910).
Its striking features are the temple hall and the pagoda which are decorated with five-colour (or benjarong) ceramics. The temple hall is in Gothic style. The doors and windows are elaborately decorated with mother-of-pearl inlay and bas-reliefs.