Photo : today.line.me/th/pc/article/วิธีทำ+เมนู+"ยำเนื้อย่าง"+เนื้อนุ่ม+ชุ่มฉ่ำ+น้ำยำรสซี้ด-wrYkJa
Yam Nua (Spicy Beef Salad)
Ranking seventh in the top ten list of Thai food loved by foreigners, Yam Nua or spicy beef salad is a mouth-watering dish of the Thais as well.
- 450 grams of beef tenderloin
- 2 garlic cloves
- 6 fresh coriander leaves chopped
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of soya sauce
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- salt (to taste)
- some ground black pepper
- 2 spring onions thinly sliced
- 6 red chillies thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
How to cook
- Roast the beef until it is medium. Then slice it up.
- Mix the garlic cloves, a half amount of chopped coriander, sugar, soya sauce, lime juice, salt and ground black pepper together and pound them into paste.
- Warm the oil in a saucepan and stir-fry the paste for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the beef, cook for a minute and remove it from heat.
- Allow it to cool. When serving, garnish with the spring onions and remains of chopped coriander and the chillies.