Thai romanization system ?
Food : Yam Nua
|The Top Ten Thai Dishes Loved by Foreigners
Do you want to try something exotic and spicy? Thai food
is recommended to you. Eating Thai food, you will not
only enjoy its delicious tastes, but you will also get
benefit from the medicinal herbs used as ingredients in
each dish. To acquaint you with herbal Thai dishes, let
Thaiways present to you the recipes for top ten
Thai dishes best loved by foreigners with the medicinal
properties of herbs used in each dish.
seventh in the top ten list of Thai food loved by
foreigners, Yam Nua or spicy beef salad
is a mouth-watering dish of the Thais as well.
• 450 grams of beef tenderloin
• 2 garlic cloves
6 fresh coriander leaves chopped
• 1/4 cup
• 2 teaspoons of soya sauce
• 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
• salt (to taste)
• some ground black pepper
• 2 spring onions thinly sliced
• 6 red chillies thinly sliced
• 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
How to cook
1. Roast the beef until it is
medium. Then slice it up.
2. Mix the garlic cloves, a half amount of chopped coriander,
sugar, soya sauce, lime juice, salt and ground black pepper
together and pound them into paste.
3. Warm the oil in a saucepan and stir-fry the paste for
4. Add the beef, cook for a minute and remove it from
5. Allow it to cool. When serving, garnish with the spring
onions and remains of chopped coriander and the chillies.
||More about Thailand
Links to Thaiways Maps