Thai romanization system ?
Food : Tom Kha Kai
The Top Ten Thai Dishes Loved by Foreigners
Do you want to try something exotic and spicy? Thai food
is recommended to you. Eating Thai food, you will not
only enjoy its delicious tastes, but you will also get
benefit from the medicinal herbs used as ingredients in
each dish. To acquaint you with herbal Thai dishes, let
Thaiways present to you the recipes for top ten
Thai dishes best loved by foreigners with the medicinal
properties of herbs used in each dish.
in Coconut Soup)
Tom Kha Kai
sixth among the ten Thai dishes ordered most often
by foreigners, Tom Kha Kai or chicken in
coconut soup is not too hard to prepare by yourself.
• 1 cup of sliced chicken breasts
• 2 cups of coconut cream
• 2 tablespoons of fish sauce
• 2 tablespoons of lime juice
• 1 tablespoon of sliced galanga
• 1/2 teaspoon of salt
• 1/2 teaspoon of ground pepper
• 1 teaspoon of chopped coriander
• 1 tablespoon of crushed green
and red chillies
How to cook
1. Heat the coconut cream in a saucepan.
2. When it is boiling, add the chicken and the sliced
3. Cover and simmer with low heat until the chicken breasts
are cooked and tender.
4. Season it with salt and pepper.
5. Remove it from the heat.
6. Add fish sauce, lime juice and chillies.
7. Before serving, add chopped coriander leaves.
||More about Thailand
Links to Thaiways Maps